Friday, February 22, 2013

Lately...

Last Saturday my Aunt T. (Terry) took me and my sisters out for our birthdays. We went to a delicious Thai place (my favorite!) and had a good time together!



*****************************************************************************

In other news...I still can't get enough of my little Emery, and she has been spending even more time on her tummy lately and hasn't been hating it so much :) 



We've been spending the last 2 days in our jammies because I have been sick. I was totally fine the other day and then bam! Fever and cough in the middle of the night, so our days have been filled with movies, warm baths and naps together. I hate being sick, but at the same time it has been nice to just kinda be still and play even more with my girl. Looks like this weekend will be a quiet one, which is nice every now and then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment