Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines day!

Happy Valentines Day yesterday! 


Before I get started on what our day entailed, can I tell you this little girl gave me and her daddy the best valentines gift ever? The cutest laugh I have ever heard in my life, like a full on giggle that had me grinning ear to ear and laughing right a long with her. Best. Sound. Ever. 

Anyway, Me and my sister Lindsay decided to get an early start on our Valentines and got together on Tuesday over at my mom and dad's. I had a card to make and lots of hearts to cut out, and she made the best sugar cookies ever! 


*C'mon, I wish I looked like that at 20 weeks pregnant! Oh...She is having a girl! So excited and cannot wait for this baby to be here!

 Don't think she liked this too much :)

 Our card for Court 

 Made a little trail with pink and red yarn for Court to follow when he got home to find his Valentine presents.
 S'mores by the fire pit anyone??? (And side note, love the dollar aisle at Target and Walmart! Can always find stuff, i.e. red heart tray and plastic glasses)
Just chillin, she is the cutest! 

Hope every one had a very happy Love day! 




2 comments:

  1. Cute idea with the foot prints! It will be so fun having Lindseys baby so close to yorus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!!! Okay i read your blog all the time. love the updates, however I can never comment when I am on my phone, which is 90% of the time, so when I get on the computer I read them all over again to remember what I was going to say. ANd for this particular post is..That is the cutest idea ever! You are the best mother!!! That card is soo cute. Happy late Vday!!!

    ReplyDelete