Friday, March 29, 2013

A Walk in the Park

On Thursday I took Emery to Red Mountain Park to go walking....and meet a new friend :) We met up with my friend Cami and her adorable little boy, Jackson. He is just 3 months older than Emery. We had a good time catching up and of course, talking about the babes. It definitely won't be the last time we all go walking. It was a nice change in our day.

 Waiting for our friends :)
 Cutest babes, Emery and Jackson
And Em passed out as soon as we got home and took a nice, long nap in mom and dad's bed. It's too hot now for clothes :)

3 comments:

  1. We had so much walking! I Love being outdoors and it was fun to be able to chat for an hour plus about how much we love our little babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! I miss her!!!! We need to come visit!!! She is getting so big!! p.s. Cute easter outfit em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, is that my pillow case? How'd that happen?

    ReplyDelete