Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spontaneity

Last Saturday seemed like it was going to be quiet. All day Friday Emery's eye had been goopy and I was worried she had an infection, and she still seemed a little bit more fussy than usual, I think because of her shots. And all this carried over to Saturday. Court and I hadn't done much besides a little bit of cleaning and we all just seemed to be in a little funk. In my head I was thinking we should do something, Em's eye seemed to be doing better, we needed to go get some fresh air, etc. So I was so happy when Jordan called up Court at 3:30 in the afternoon and we all decided to go to Red Mtn. Park and have a BBQ at 4:30. It was random and spontaneous, and just what we needed.





 Em didn't know what to make of the ducks, she just stared at them wide-eyed. 
 Love this kid
 So happy little Owen got to join us. He is such a sweet little peanut.

Little girl didn't last long :)


It was freezing cold, but oh so enjoyable! 

3 comments:

  1. It wont be cold for much longer... and I Love your bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to do this again soon it was too fun. thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete