Tuesday, March 26, 2013

5 Months

First, go me for actually posting Em's 5 month update on the day she is actually 5 months :)

Hello to my 5 month girl...


Emery is...


-still loving her thumb, especially when she goes to sleep


-getting good at sitting up, she needs support with pillows and stuff but sometimes she will ab crunch off them and sit up for a few seconds by herself...before she tips over


-Still a tall girl


-A toe loving girl


-Always such a happy girl and quick to smile


-A 'kinda' roller. She has rolled 3 times and that's all. She rolls onto her sides all the time, but rarely all the way over. 



She kept sticking her leg out when I was taking pictures and it was making me laugh so bad. Yes Emery, you're little foot is so cute. 

She is just our sweetest girl. She goes down for naps well, sleeps through the night almost every night, and is rarely fussy. She has such a laid back and cheerful personality. We just adore her. She also has her daddy wrapped around her finger, which I love. I cannot believe she is 5 months. I went and looked at all her little new born pictures and I miss that tiny Emery, but I'm loving this little chub and seeing her personality and all she is learning. She is my very best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment