Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

This Easter was so much fun! We had the Cook family Easter picnic on Saturday and had such a wonderful time! I don't know the last time I actually got to go to the picnic because I used to always have to work Saturdays, so I was very excited. We had beautiful weather, I got to dress Emery all bright like a little Easter egg and it was so fun to be surrounded by good food and good family :) Here are some pictures from our festive-filled day.


 Oh she makes me so happy!
 So happy Garffs got to come! 
 Some of the crowd
 My sisters.




 This was the best we got
 LOVE this picture

*************
Easter Sunday

I love Easter Sunday. There are Easter baskets in the morning and then Church, which always has beautiful musical numbers and talks about our Savior and remind me just what this Holiday is about. And I'm not going to lie that I love to see all the little girls walk in all happy in their beautiful little Easter dresses. Including this one....


Anyway, we had a good Easter dinner after church at the padres and had fun playing games and just being all together. 

 Court's Easter Bowl because I couldn't find his basket for the life of me 
And Emmy's :) She got a sand bucket and sand toys (for Mexico in May) 2 books, her dress (Thank you Grandma!), and a little dolly that is not in the basket for some reason. 

Happy Easter!

******
And uno mas, guess who finally took down their fall wreath??? Me! (I know, pathetic right???)  Anyway, I had been wanting to make a bright and springy wreath and saw one on pinterest that had a big floppy, cloth bow and fell in love. I needed a cloth bow on mine no matter what. So I got some new stuff, and used some old stuff and Ta-dah...

 And don't worry, I took off the leaves. They ended up looking too dark and not "Springy" enough I thought. 

Now it is hanging outside our door and hopefully making our home look happy and welcoming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment