Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hooray for Vacay!

We just got back from Rocky Point on Thursday night. This is a vacation I look forward to every year, a long with everyone else in my family.  We had a wonderful time, and it was even more fun with Emery! I think she loves it there as much as I do!

 Best place...the beach







 Loved her bath time


 All of us :)
 She was not happy I made her take a picture with me because I interrupted her playing with this...

 Much better
 The girls
 You would think she took good, long naps here after swimming and such...not so much, but every now and then she got a good one
 Trying on Mom's new hat...I think she looks much cuter in it :)
 She loved this fish, she took naps in it at the pool, we would fill it with water at the beach and she would just play away. She also loved to play in it at the condo.


Hanging out for a bit before we packed up and left.

I miss this place already! Can't wait for next year! 

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO FUN!!! I've only been to Rocky Point once, but I loved it -- especially the homemade breakfast burritos people would sell door to door.

    You and your baby, as always, are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you have to take us, it looks more fun then you say.

    ReplyDelete