Wednesday, May 29, 2013

26, and 7 Months

Happy 26th Birthday to my love today! 
Thanks for being the best Daddy and a wonderful husband.

So glad we get to spend today together before me and Em head off to Utah.

And now,  here is my 7 Month old girl...


And some stuff about her...

 She is our tall girl, she was 98th percentile in height. We will see if it slows down or not.
 She will grab anything!  Especially mom's hair. This is her trying to grab the camera. She is so interested in everything she sees.

 Still not crawling, but as you can see...she is getting closer. She gets very frustrated now when something is out of her reach and she's not moving. We will see :)
 Still loves bouncing and rocking
 She is our happy girl and it's getting easier and easier to make her laugh. Notice that she has TWO teeth now.
 She used to only really suck her thumb when she was tired, but we are seeing that thumb in her mouth more and more these days.
 Still likes her feet.


Some of Em's favorite things to do:
-Go swimming with Mommy
-Clap her hands, which is adorable
-She still waves, but now mostly to herself and it is the cutest thing in the world
-Eat

Some of mine and Dad's favorite things Em does:
-When the congregation starts singing at church she starts to "sing" (as in  'AAAAHHHHH') too
-When I am nursing her she will always reach her hand up to feel my face until she finds my lips, I'll kiss her hand every time and she will smile or start laughing every time. It melts my heart.
-A lot of times when I am nursing too she will pause look up and do her little wave. Then she will go back to eating.
-She will wrap her little arms around your neck when she first wakes up, and she does this to Court a lot and you can see him melt like butter when she gives him her 'hugs'. 

We adore our Em. She is our best and we are so grateful she is healthy and growing just like she should. I can't believe it has been 7 months! I'm loving every second of watching her grow up! 






1 comment:

  1. The pic of her smiling showing her two teeth is the cutest!

    Happy bday court.

    ReplyDelete