Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween!

Halloween was so fun this year! It felt like it was a week long because all of the Halloween parties we had.

First, was our ward Halloween party. Emery loved it! She especially loved her cute heart she got painted on her cheek.

 I know it's a horrible picture but it's all I've got of that cute heart on her cheek.

We had my favorite of all time Halloween party-Grandma Cook's family Halloween Party. I love this one. This was the 19th year she's done it! I remember Grandmas halloween party from as early as I can remember. I love that she still loves to do it for all the Grandkids and now great grandkids too. My grandma is pretty much the greatest person you will ever meet. Seriously. 
 Every witch needs her trusted frog by her side. 
 Cant get enough!
 Emery playing the doughnut on a string game. We let her use her hands :) 

Now for actual Halloween...
We went with Carol and Tyler and their cutest boys. Emery loved following those big boy cousins. And she of course loved trick or treating. She did great saying trick or treat and loved the candy, and with a huge smile on her face would look at me and Court and say, "My bucket heby (heavy)!" 

 One of the neighbors goes all out for Halloween and Emery would not turn her back on those monsters in the yard! So here is the best picture I could get of Em with her two cute cousins.
 Our little froggy fell fast asleep.
 Back of the van on our way to a haunted garage. 

 Playing after being hopped up on sugar. Nothing better to entertain kids than a mattress. 
And so wonderfully grateful that these two babes slept in the next morning and then we all watched Frozen together. (Em has jumped on the band wagon I guess, she is kind of obsessed with Frozen :) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment