Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines Day

We had a good Valentines Day this year. We don't really get into it too much, but there is always some fun to be had. Emmy got some little Valentine treats from mom and dad.

 I couldn't believe how long she played with these 99 cent ABC magnets. Loved them.
 Her pink ball. This is her all time favorite toy now.

 And a little package of rubber balls. We have added to that pathetic little tube on the door ;) 
 We fed ducks and played at the park, then got a smoothie from Jamba Juice and brought one to daddy. He loves when his girls come visit him, mostly that cute one on his lap. 

Court came home a little early and we went to the new Gilbert Temple that night, a great way to remind us about love if I do say so myself. We waited in line for almost 2 hours. I don't know how Em managed to last that long, but she did. She loved walking all over and exploring. 


I am so glad we made it to the Gilbert Temple before the dedication. It is BEAUTIFUL. I do love the Mesa Temple for sentimental reasons, but this one just took my breath away. The inside is gorgeous and the grounds are lovely. I told Kristen she better get married at this one.  I am so grateful to have another Temple so close to us, how blessed we are!

Em fell asleep on my shoulder on the way back to the parking lot. We ended the night with take out from Joe's Farm Grill (our favorite!) and a movie. I love spending time with my favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment