Sunday, February 9, 2014

It's a...


 We cannot WAIT for this little guy to get here! I love getting this ultra sound. I love that I can feel him move a lot more now. I love wondering what he will look like and what kind of personality he has. Court and I talked about this all morning. We are so excited! My boy. That is my precious, little boy. I can't wait to squeeze him! 

19 Weeks
Growing every week and like I said above, feeling a lot of movement now. He is an active guy in there. What is something I am most excited about having another sweet baby around? Nursing. I miss it. We can't wait to add baby boy to our precious family! 

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you to have a boy! I am sure he will be so cute/handsome :)I missed nursing too...but now I wonder why I did? haha it hurts so bad! but it is so worth it and I am sure the pain will die down soon...I hope :)

    ReplyDelete