Monday, December 16, 2013

November



Quite a bit happened in the month of November and I am due for a post.

The beginning of November started with the annual Lymphomathon. This is a new tradition we started last year and we will never miss. It's a 5k walk/run for Lymphoma Cancer at the Phoenix zoo and is always so fun. Lots of family goes and this year our friends Leah and Devan came with us too, making it even better :)





***********************************************************
A week before Thanksgiving we headed to Norco, a long with the rest of the Zulauf clan. Tyler was coming home from his mission and every one couldn't wait to see him. 



There were so many of us, but it was wonderful! I can't remember the last time every body was able to get together. 




I think that one of my favorite things about this trip was that Em got to be with so many cousins!!! She was always entertained and it was so fun to see her have fun with her cute, new buddies. I wish we got to see every one more. 
**************************************************************

Thanksgiving

We had to come back home for Thanksgiving due to work, but still had a good one. We ate with my Uncle Steve and Aunt Shauna's family and my Grandparents. I was a slacker and didn't get any pictures but just know it was a good time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment