Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My 3 Kids

Last week we had two very cute guys stay with us....
 Lincoln and Donovan, Carol and Tyler's two cute boys.

 We had lots if fun! They were great at helping me pick my tomatoes :)
 They were great little wrestlers

 And wonderful Emery lovers.




And they were great at getting us on adventures everyday. We had a blast watching them. 3 kids could be exhausting some days, but truthfully it was more fun than anything. I got quite the system down while they were here, and it might've just helped speed up my wanting another babe sooner than later meter. We are so glad that Carol and Tyler and their sweet boys live down here now so we get to see them so often! After they left,  me and Em slept for a long time haha. I think Em misses her adopted brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment