Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Father's Day

It has been awhile since I've posted and I definitely have a lot to catch up on! So, I am going to just go in order of when things occurred. Get ready for an over load!

Before I start about our Father's Day though...Happy 8 months today to this little beauty!

She is enjoying a Graham cracker.
I love seeing my Emmy get big, but still wishing time would slow down a bit. Her 8 month post will be up by the end of the week :)

 We had a good Father's Day over here at the Zulauf house. It included a card, breakfast in bed (a bowl of fruity pebbles-so domestic of me right???) cuddles from Em and some presents. Courty got spoiled. 

After church we headed over to my mom and dad's for some more Father's Day fun. We had a delicious meal, more cards and presents and games.


 Seriously? Is there anything better than this? Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy. Cheesy as it may sound, seeing how much Court loved being and playing with kids made me fall in love with him real quick! It's even better watching him now with Em, not much makes me happier.
 My dad. I love him so much. I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy. He has always been there for me and he is the best Grandpa.
 Emery is basically the center of attention at any Cook gathering now...good thing Lindsay's babe will be here soon! 

Hope everyone had a happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment