Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Utah Trip and more cousins

In March me and the kids a long with my mom and sister Lindsay took a trip to Utah. we had a good time. I got to stay with my sister-in-law, Leticia and her sweet family for a night before we headed up to Roosevelt. It was so fun to see them. Emery loved playing with all her cute cousins and I loved visiting with every one.
After our first day in Orem we headed up to Roosevelt where my Aunt Kelly and some of my cousins live. I got to stay with Sydney the first couple nights and my cousins Katy the rest of the trip. It was so much fun catching up with them and spending time with their cute kiddos. We haven't gotten to see them in some time so we had a blast. Emery loved all the kids and still talks about playing with them. Here's just a couple pics from the trip...


 At the dinosaur  museum, it was a lot of fun.


 The Trapnells came down to the best place in the world ;) and it was so fun to see them, Grammy and Uncle Ty. We loved being with the family and Em and Crew just loved all the cousins running around!
 Mace, Em and Bug

 Sun Baby

 Lincoln and Crew-crew
Em loves Buggy and loved Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment