Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Big Girl

I went and took Emery's 1 year old pictures yesterday. As I went through them I couldn't stop smiling, and I couldn't stop thinking about how much bigger she looked. She really is my best. She is my sweet, quirky and loving little babe, and is getting better at knowing how to push mom's buttons. She is one in basically one week! Crazy! Anyway...Here are some of my favorites from our little photo shoot.















Sorry, I know it's a bit of an overload but I can't help myself. I can't believe she's mine! 

4 comments:

  1. AHH! So cute! Look at all those teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe what cute pictures you got! I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! She is too cute. I can't believe I've still never met her. Seems like she has such a fun, silly personality. Love it.

    ReplyDelete