Saturday, October 6, 2012

Smoochie (Work) Shower

Just last night I was so very grateful to have another baby shower given to me by two of my very best friends.


Alix and Leah :) This was technically my work shower, and even though none of us work together anymore we all became such good friends and I see all these girls regularly. Especially these two. They are both so busy working and going to school, but still made time to put this super cute shower together. It meant so much to me! 

Here are some pictures of my very fun-filled night.












 Basically 36 weeks. She can come any time now if she wants and I would prefer :)

 All the girls decorated the onsies and I loved that idea!






 My favorite picture :)

I really had so much fun and these girls super spoiled this little baby. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends! Thanks again you guys! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment