Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Okay, i know it's been forever since i've updated. woops. By now I'm sure everyone think we are in our house, but unfortunately we're not. Court and I have never expected it to take this long, but it's okay. We are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel finally after 4 months of trying to close. So trust me, as soon as we close i think the whole world will know because we'll both be so relieved!

Anyway, since May things have been going well. Work has been going well for both of us. We were able to get up to my family's cabin for a weekend in may which was fun. Because of house stuff we have missed too many of our planned Utah trips this summer so we are so so so glad and excited for the wedding so that we'll get to see everyone! Shaun has been living with us since he's started medical school and it's been fun having him down here! We all went to Sun Splash the other day and had a blast! We're looking forward to having Faith and Baby Cruz come down this next week! Me and Court can't wait to meet our new little nephew! Hopefully Faith and Shaun will be able to find a beautiful little house down here! It's going to be fun to have some of the Zulauf clan down here and I know Court is very happy about it haha.

Not too much else is going on. I did try biking the other day and thought it was awesome. My dad took me out and we road about 15 miles. Not too much, but biking is definitely something you need to work up too. It was fun though and I'm planning to go with him again this week! I'm excited to have Lindsay and Kristen move back down here from Utah! I've missed them a lot! Court and I have enjoyed many bbq's this summer and we've been swimming a lot! It is sooooo hot here in July! It's been fun though and we can't believe summer is coming to an end soon.

I was talking to Court the other day and we can't believe it's already been almost a year since we've been married! So today i want to say i am grateful to be married! especially to my best friend and in the temple! We have learned so much and have had so many adventures together and we can't wait for what's ahead.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for letting us stay with you we love it and its totally funn!

    ReplyDelete