Friday, May 21, 2010

I can't believe May is already coming to an end! It amazes me all that can happen in a month! As far as the house news goes...everything is still looking great! Our loan should be out of underwriting any day now and me and Court are very anxious to have those house keys in our hands.

We're also very excited because we get to go to Utah memorial day weekend and see everyone we've been missing! We're so glad we'll be there for baby Sadies blessing and when Faithy has her baby!
We're also adding more turtles to our growing turtle family because guess what Court wanted for his birthday....water turtles! Who would of thought! haha. Anyway, it should be fun picking them out so we're looking forward to getting them.

Kristen, my youngest sister is graduating this Thursday too! CRAZY! Her and Lindsay are getting ready to move up to Provo and while I'm excited for them I'm going to miss them like crazy and tell them everyday they should've moved up earlier (like when I was there haha)


Work has been going well for both me and Court but we're looking forward for the couple days off we'll have in Utah. Court loves that school is out and is enjoying the summer! And we're both happy and excited for summer vacations coming up! We've had fun swimming and doing stuff with friends and family lately! I also knew exactly what i wanted to put for my grateful part today! So...This morning Court was being so funny...and i was thinking how grateful I am for a husband who makes me laugh so hard everyday! He's the best! I'm so glad we have so much fun to together!

3 comments:

  1. we cant wait to see you guys! hurry up here.
    Water turtles... i should of known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly, I can't wait to see your house!!

    I wish you could come to the wedding this weekend. :( But have fun in UT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I stumbled upon your blog!!!

    Congrats on the house. That is such exciting news! I'm happy for you dear.

    ReplyDelete