Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work Poll

Last Saturday, the girls and I at work decided to have a little poll. Is Little Small a baby girl or a baby boy? Just less than a week until we know for sure! As you can see it was split 50/50. Yellow was my color b/c I don't have a totally decided side, but I am leaning a little more towards the left. Haha we'll see though, I really have no idea and will be completely happy no matter what Little Small is.
Team Pink is on the left and Team Blue on the right.
Can I just tell everyone how much i absolutely love these ladies! They are my very best friends and just as excited as I am about this little babe coming :) I really don't know what I would do without them.

The lovelies of Team Blue


And of course the lovelies of Team Pink.

Oh, Shout out on here to Leah! Love her! She's the one on the left in the above picture. She is the brilliant mind behind the nick name of 'Little Small' which every one uses. Let's be honest, it has a cute little ring to it :)

Be expecting another post quite soon after May 29th! We'll have had Court's Birthday, a California trip which is much needed with some best friends and of course boy or girl!!!!

1 comment: