Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Weekend

Just this last Friday as I was about to make my monthly Costco trip there was a knock at the door. I knew exactly what it was about, Court had been reminding me all week. Now those of you who know Court well, this is probably not a big surprise to you haha. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. This is what our delivery was.



Don't worry we're only keeping two of them. Court is wanting us to have "Fresh eggs everyday!" Haha, I have to say the chicken coop he built in the back yard is pretty sweet and I can't wait until they're out there. The rest of the chicks are going to people in our ward who also want these 'fresh eggs'

After getting the chicks settled we headed off to Lane and Katherines (my aunt and uncle) to watch their kids for the weekend. We had fun watching them. Here are just a couple pictures of our time spent with them.


This is Addison, she is stinkin cute and definitely keeps you on your toes and always entertained!





Savannah made waffles for dinner one night, which I was very grateful for, and I have to say they were some of the best waffles I ever tasted! I didn't get pictures of Kayla or Connor but they were definitely there too :) We love our cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment