Monday, March 29, 2010

What a day! Work was good but crazy!!! I'm pretty sure every girl going to prom in AZ decided to come in to the store today to buy a dress, or just try on a lot for fun (lame) the very last hour of work. So I am happy to be home. Work was awesome for Court, he sold insurance like a champ today and made the most sales in the office! so proud of him! He went over to Steve's after to help him get all his four wheelers ready to go to the dunes. Court is such a hard worker, I really admire that about him. I met him over there and it was fun visiting with Shauna and Steve and seeing their kids. I think Court is going to go with them to the dunes this weekend and that will be fun for him because he hasn't gotten to ride his dirt bike in awhile.

We're looking forward to Thursday because we're going to have a little Easter get together, who says adults don't like to dye easter eggs??? We're going to have some friends over and have dinner and games and then go to the Easter pageant. I think it will be fun :)

So random, but I think every time I post something, I want to post something I'm grateful for...today I feel very grateful for mine and Court's jobs!

1 comment: